Saturday, December 19, 2020

Waterworld Hellfire Gunboat WIP 4





Full primer stage and test fitting of all parts




Pre shading and first base coat of Dulux Rust Effect it has a nice texture


This should be fun these chains are tiny and fiddly
*swearing*


Success 



Why the hell not !
 I will put the smokers mother ship name on the back of the barge
I may or may not go with the Trump flag on the truck I think it has the same dark whimsy as the use of the Exxon Valdez name . I am not a fan or even American just to make that clear lol



Having not ever done much rust I have now done lots rust , basically the whole boat is a rustbucket


Small deck items gathered and painted


Getting close now onto the base and the water effects ,after looking at many ideas I found a great method on youtube, if you follow what the guy says its basically foolproof


Very happy with this method https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TwpB7sVMn8









No comments:

Post a Comment